Private Label & Licensing Middle East is the ONLY event that is dedicated to bring global manufacturers together to meet with top retailers, e-tailers, and products developers from absolutely any industry that is looking to expand their F&B and FMCG product lines.
PLAN YOUR TRIP
SMART SAVER PACKAGES!
PREFERRED TRAVEL PARTNER
Airlink International UAE is an IATA travel management company and corporate events management service provider, one of the largest and fastest-growing providers in the Middle East. Airlink Travel evolved into being one of the leading business travel management companies in the Middle East, servicing over 1,200 multinational and national corporate companies.
- After Office hours, please contact help desk -
- Priya Konsal
Tel: +971 4 282 1050 (Ext. 201) ; Mob: +971 55 107 0721
- Kishore Waydande
Tel: +971 4 282 1050 ; Mob: +971 55 220 6577
FLY WITH EMIRATES
We’re pleased to inform you that Emirates Airline has proudly been selected as the partner airline for Private Label & Licensing Middle East. Emirates has excellent connections to all of the six continents via Dubai with more than 95 current destinations worldwide – and we are expanding our route network all the time.Use your Promotion Code to get special fares on Emirates.
Promotion code: Coming Soon
Book your travel today http://www.emirates.com
GET TO THE VENUE HASSLE-FREE!
Dubai metro is a quick and efficient option when visiting our venue. Trains run every few minutes, usually from 5 am to 1 am using a Nol Card, which can be obtained easily from any station.
Book a taxi from any pick up point of your choice at the Exhibition Venue.
Drop off points -
- Opposite Ibis Hotel
- In front of Zaabeel Hall entrance.
For bookings, call +971-4-208-0808
The closest stop is the Novotel Hotel stop outside the Convention Gate entrance at Dubai World Trade Centre. You can use purchase the ticket (NOL card) at any metro station and select bus stops.
For more info, call 800-90-90
CLOSEST HOTELS ARE AT THE VENUE ITSELF!
Centrally situated with a welcoming atmosphere, The Apartments Dubai World Trade Center allows visitors to make the most of their visit to Dubai. Trade Center Plaza with a wide array of restaurants and cafes is only a short walk away.
- 25% discount on public rates of room charges
- 20% discount on Food and Beverages at The Club
- 20% discount on Laundry services
Check in to 4-star comfort right at the Novotel World Trade Centre Dubai hotel. Your airy contemporary room gives you space to spread out and work or relax with the skyline views. Start the day fresh with a dip in the pool and a buffet breakfast off the trendy lobby, and wind it up with live jazz at Blue Bar at Novotel.
- 20% discount on public rates on bed & breakfast basis
- 20% discount on Food and Beverages
ibis World Trade Centre
The ibis World Trade Centre Dubai hotel, conveniently located in the heart of the business district, is just a few minutes away from world-class shopping malls, beaches and nightspots. For business travellers, the hotel is directly linked to the airport, International Exhibition Centre and Convention Centre
- 20% discount on public rates on bed & breakfast basis
- 20% discount on Food and Beverages (excluding Cubano Lito)
Sofitel Dubai Downtown
Sofitel Dubai Downtown is located on Sheikh Zayed Road, 15 minutes from Dubai International Airport (DXB) and 90 minutes from Abu Dhabi International Airport (AUH). We are also the only International 5 star hotel connected to The Dubai Mall through an air-conditioned skywalk.
Sheraton Grand Hotel
Stay with Sheraton Grand Hotel and enjoy the city’s bustling business and social scene while indulging the incredible benefits.
What are the visa requirements and travel restrictions to enter UAE?
For information on travel advisory, please be sure to check the following sources:
- Dubai Airport website for schedules and latest visa information
- Your airline provider for flight status updates
- Please check your visa requirements under https://gdrfad.gov.ae/en/form/contact-us
- Your country’s travel advisory for latest guidance on outbound trips
For precautionary measures to keep you and those around you safe, visit the following websites or Twitter handles:
What measures has Dubai taken to ensure the safety of the visitors?
Public health and safety are Dubai’s utmost priority, and we deploy the most stringent international standards in safeguarding all our people at all times. Dubai authorities are diligently monitoring, and continuously adapting our response protocols to align with the latest guidance from the World Health Organisation (WHO) so that the city can continue to successfully contain outbreak risk within our communities, for both residents and visitors.
For more information about the measures that are taken in Dubai, please check the following sources:
- Visit the Emirates News Agency’s (WAM’s) Coronavirus update page for the latest information.
- Dubai Media Office - https://www.mediaoffice.ae/en/Covid-19
- Department of Economic Development - Instagram Dubai_DED and Twitter @Dubai_DED
- Dubai Municipality – Instagram @dubaimunicipality and Twitter @DMunicipality
What safety certification does Dubai World Trade Centre have?
Our venue is certified with the prestigious Bureau Veritas SafeGuard Label, which attests to its compliance with the highest hygiene standards.
Bureau Veritas, a world leader in testing, inspection and certification services has developed detailed checklists with global health, safety and hygiene specialists to ensure safe procedures are in place for the resumption of business operations in line with local and international regulations, as well as recognised best practices.
Detailed audits are carried out to ensure that safety measures are implemented across the venue efficiently, with the SafeGuard label awarded only when all of their stringent requirements are met.
What measures has Dubai World Trade Centre taken to keep the participants safe?
The team at DWTC are working around the clock to ensure that events run safely and have implemented a range of measures including an enhanced cleaning regime, improved air circulation, multiple hand sanitiser stations and directional signage where required.
- Rigorous sanitisation of the halls are conducted pre and post event
- Sanitisers have been installed in all key areas
- Dedicated staff have been assigned to disinfect common areas including all frequently touched surfaces such as lift buttons, hand rails, door knobs, seating areas, tables, reception lobbies, restroom rooms, prayer rooms, throughout the day.
- Common areas are being fumigated by a professionally trained team
- Chemicals used for disinfection and housekeeping purpose are quaternary ammonium based products approved by Dubai Municipality and Dubai Health Authority
- Designated bins are located throughout the venue to ensure that used Personnel Protective Equipment (PPE) is disposed in a safe manner
- Prayer Rooms are partially open during prayer times with precautionary measures in place to keep worshippers safe
- Restrooms (including floors, mirrors, wash basins and amenities) are cleaned and disinfected hourly
What is the registration process?
Online registration is mandatory. Visitors are expected to attend the event using the Print-at-home badge, which will be sent via email upon registration confirmation.
If you want to exhibit at Private Label & Licensing, please fill the form and a team member will contact you.
How do I get to the venue?
We encourage you to arrive at the venue earlier than usual, to allow more time for enhanced safety checks.
- Visitors can use the Exhibition Street Parking with direct access to the venue
- Taxi, Uber and Careem drop-off points are available at both Exhibition Gate and Convention Gate. The World Trade Centre Metro Station is only a 5 minute walk from the venue
- Sanitisation of frequently touched parking areas like payment machines and attendant booths is thoroughly carried out
- Social distancing stickers are placed in all elevators and walkways.
What safety measures are taken at the event?
During the event
- Please follow the clearly marked and separate entry and exit points
- Wearing a face mask is mandatory at all times including inside the halls, gloves are optional
- Please keep social distancing when greeting and refrain from exchanging business cards
- Regular handwashing is recommended. Alternatively, please sanitise your hands frequently using the sanitisers provided across the venue
- Please keep a social distance of 2 metres at all times. When queuing, please stand on the floor stickers to ensure minimum distance. Our event seating capacities have also been adjusted to accommodate this social distance
Departure from the venue
- Please follow the clearly marked, dedicated exits when leaving
- Signage is located at taxi ranks outlining the venue’s safety regulations. Additional traffic marshals may also be positioned to ensure safe distancing, when needed
- Contactless parking payments have been implemented where possible