SHOW TIMINGS - BUILD-UP DAYS
Saturday, 4 Nov 2023
(Commencing 0001Hrs with 24Hrs access)
Access for Space Only Contractors and Exhibitors.
Monday, 6 Nov 2023
- Space-only Exhibitors – All stands, exhibits and displays need to be completed.
- Shell Scheme Exhibitors – All exhibits and displays need to be completed.
- All Exhibitors – All Standfitting materials and equipment need to be removed from halls. All packing materials to be stored on stand or removed from halls.
Generate more qualified leads at the event
Thursday, 10 Nov 2023
Once Halls cleared of all visitors dismantling can begin.
Stand power disconnected
Shell Scheme Exhibitors to clear stand interiors
Stands to be dismantled.
Friday, 11 Nov 2022
Halls to be cleared of all stand materials, packing cases, waste material and pallet trucks must be removed from the halls
STAND HEIGHT REGULATIONS
- Al Mustaqbal Plaza
The maximum height allowed is 4meters in the central areas and 3 meters on the perimeter areas. No Double Decker Structures. There is no rigging allowed in these halls
BADGE INFORMATION - EXHIBITORS
Exhibitors and their personnel who need to access the exhibition halls during the event must register for an EXHIBITOR BADGE.
- Exhibitor badges are strictly reserved for use by exhibitors and their stand staff and should not be transferred or “lent” to non-exhibiting personnel/visitors. Any visiting staff should register as a visitor.
- No request for an exhibitor badge should be made for any person below the age of 21.
- An Exhibitor Badge permits access to the exhibition halls during the build-up and open days of the show.
- Badges must be worn by exhibitors at all times, as strict security will be maintained on the exhibition site.
- If a badge is lost or misplaced, please report the loss to the organiser’s office. A duplicate badge will be issued on the expressed condition that the lost badge was issued in the first place
The number of badges available corresponds directly with space booked, as follows:
|Stand Size (sq m)||Allocation of Badges|
|Less than 6||3|
The Print@Home link will appear within the Exhibitor Badge section of the Online Manual, 1 week prior to the event and upon all payments having been cleared.
Make sure you:
- Print your badges before coming to the show venue.
- At the event, collect your sanitized lanyard and badge-holder from any of the Info Desks
Badges are non-transferable. Badge-holders must present valid identifications. Anyone found to be in violation will be liable to pay a penalty of AED 3000 and denied entry into the event.
NOTE: The Print@Home Link will only be provided once all payments have been cleared with the show team.
Should you require assistance with regard to your exhibitor badge request/registration, please e-mail: OpsAdmin@dwtc.com
|Venue Services - AV, Internet, Power, Rigging, Catering, Cleaning, Water & Waste & Signage||Event Plusfirstname.lastname@example.org||800 DWTC (3982)|
|Florist||Bloomsemail@example.com||+971 4 394 6094 / 3321255|
|Official Show Contractor||DXB Live||Dxblivecc@dwtc.com||+971 4 389 3901|
|On-site Handling , Shipping and Transportation||Al Naboodah
|firstname.lastname@example.org||+971 4 4559099 Ext: 204|
|Refrigeration & Catering Equipment||Lowe Refrigerationemail@example.com||+4428 9260 4619|