Major Buyers Programme
Private Label & Licensing Middle East is proud to attract the highest calibre of industry professionals from around the globe with a proven budget to spend in private label products.
Major Buyers will gain access to the highest quality of exhibitors and a tailor-made programme. Keep reading and find out:
- What is a Major Buyer?
- Why should you join?
- Who qualifies to be part of the Major Buyer programme?
- Major Buyers benefits
What is a Major Buyer?
A Major Buyer is a senior decision-maker responsible for private label sourcing and purchasing, looking for new products and suppliers.
The Private Label and Licensing Middle East Major Buyer Programme is an exclusive networking program designed to host private label decision makers and prospective buyers to visit the exhibition and maximise their time at the event.
View below the qualifying criteria to see if you are eligible to become a Private Label and Licensing Middle East Major Buyer.
Major Buyers gain access to the highest quality private label suppliers.
Our programme is designed to:
- Facilitate face-to-face meetings with your preferred suppliers, while a range of networking events and knowledge session help to build meaningful business relationships.
- Upload your purchasing requirements on our RFP portal, and receive proposals and schedule meetings ahead of the show with preferred exhibitors.
- Source products efficiently through pre-arranged appointments with worldwide suppliers and manufacture
- Receive an agenda of pre-scheduled appointments with exhibitors of relevant products.
- Be the first to see new product launches
- Network with top international retail industry professionals
- Witness latest private label trends & innovations
- Attend educational seminars, debates, conferences and workshops.
Application is now closed.
To be accepted on the Major Buyer Programme, you are required to demonstrate your private label purchasing authority.
We want to ensure a quality experience for all of our attendees, so we look to attract top industry decision makers, with all applicants undergoing a strict vetting process.
To qualify as a buyer, you must:
- Purchasing authority for private label products
- Confirm the level of your annual private label budget
- Be a senior decision maker
Major Buyers Benefits
If you are successfully accepted into the programme you will receive the following exclusive benefits:
- Complimentary hotel accommodation (for overseas buyers)
- Complimentary breakfast at your allocated hotel (for overseas buyers)
- Transfers from the partner hotel to the venue (for overseas buyers)
- Complimentary transfer to the event and back for UAE buyers
- Entry to an exclusive Major Buyer Lounge with complimentary refreshments
- Exclusive access to the Connexions Programme (10 daily meetings are mandatory)
- Exclusive access to the RFP Portal
- Participation in the Speed Networking session (mandatory)
- A free access-all-areas pass to Private Label and Licensing Middle East
- Free access to the conference and workshops