Almost every business owner and marketer incorporates a combination of advertising, PR, and other promotions in their everyday marketing strategies. But what many do not know is that brand licensing can also be an equally effective sales and marketing strategy. It is an invaluable step that you can take to grow your business and gain a competitive edge in the market.
In layman terms – Brand licensing is the practice of either renting or leasing an intangible asset to a third-party individual or company for a set period of time within a mutually agreed territory. The brand owner, otherwise termed as licensor, will receive a royalty revenue for the use of their brand logo on a consumer product. The licensee or the manufacturer, on the other hand, will be able to increase consumer interest and sales of their product and services.
The other key benefits of brand licensing in UAE for a licensor are:
- Achieve instantaneous brand recognition and awareness in the region
- Enhance your brand’s credibility and authenticity
- Support and Enhance its core values
- Enter new markets
- Generate new revenue streams with minimal investment
Why be a Part of Private Label and Licensing Middle East?
At Private Label and Licensing Middle East, key players in the global licensing industry will be showcased to facilitate brand licensing agreements and help brands connect with the right products. Exhibitors and participants can make use of this unique opportunity to increase brand strength and revenue in the MENA market. Participants can also use the opportunity to take part in licensing workshops and broaden their knowledge about the industry.
Why trade shows can be a critical step in scaling your business:
- As a product owner, you’ll be able to find the right brand to increase your regional market share.
- As a brand owner, you’ll be able to find the right product to be associated with your brand.