Dubai will welcome international visitors from 7 July 2020.
Dubai is all set to welcome returning residents from Monday, citizens and residents permitted to travel overseas from 23 June 2020.
Under the directives of Sheikh Mohammed, and follow-up of Sheikh Hamdan, the Supreme Committee of Crisis and Disaster Management announced the new air travel protocols for Dubai citizens, residents and visitors.
Dubai will welcome tourists from 7 July 2020.
Tourists are required to present recent COVID-19 negative certificate or undergo testing at Dubai airports.
- Citizens and residents allowed to travel to any foreign destination, according to measures taken by countries regarding foreign arrivals.
- Travelers bear full responsibility for their actions and for checking the COVID-19 situation of the country they wish to visit, as well as self-monitoring any symptoms they may experience.
- All citizens and residents will have to undergo a PCR test upon arrival at Dubai airports.
- Tourists given the option to show their PCR test results (valid for 96 hours) upon their arrival to Dubai or carry out a test at Dubai airports.
- All positive COVID-19 cases will be quarantined for 14 days, with travelers bearing the costs of treatment and isolation.
ENTRY OF VISITORS AND TOURISTS TO DUBAI FROM JULY 7, 2020
- Tourists and visitors allowed to enter, according to Dubai airports’ official flight schedules and subject to airports being operational at their departure destinations.
- Show their PCR test results (valid for 96 hours) upon their arrival to Dubai or carry out a test at Dubai airports.
- 14-day quarantine imposed for all positive COVID-19
CITIZENS, RESIDENTS AND TOURISTS
- Adhere to all official measures and requirements established by the Dubai Government and other countries before traveling and after returning to Dubai.
- Disclose any symptoms before traveling by filling in the form provided by airlines.
- Ensure you have international health insurance coverage before traveling.
Source: Gulf Today
Read the full article